Developer forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! GDL - Acquiring element attributes in custom labels

Hi all! I'm new to GDL and I'm attempting to do a custom label that is able to identify which type of element is being labeled and then is able to put out its surface information, according to the type identified. For example: if the labeled element ...

GDL: wallniche & inline defined materials

Just to confirm: in the current version of wallniche it is not possible to use custom made inline scripted materials.Fighting with it...and always get the greyish something, so it works as a first version of the cutform.So it would be a good idea jus...

Add-on <-> GSM : communication

HiCan an Archicad add-on and a GSM object communicate with each other? I simply need the GSM to check the state of a variable in the (C++) add-on, and vice-versa.Thanks.

Zone Wall Relation

Hello!Is there any way for a zone to know the coordinates of the surrounding walls' surface polygons openings included?Best wishes to y'all!

Paalanen by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! drawing title object not working in AC25

We have been using a custom drawing title object since AC20 with no issues. Now that we are using AC25, the title is behaving correctly ON SCREEN, but when we print or save as PDF, the title object displays the information for ALL drawings on the lay...

Screen Shot 2021-09-15 at 3.28.30 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-09-15 at 3.29.02 PM.png

Resolved! Creating elements from GDL code

Is it possible to create Arhicad elements (polyline, grid, hatching, wall, beam, hole, etc.) directly from the GDL script code? To access or change their properties?

Resolved! GDL - How can I get user-defined properties?

Hello. I can retrieve the core and IFC properties with Application Query Options.But I cannot retrieve the user-defined properties with this query.The reference guide describes it as follows. These queries don’t return user-defined properties. Then h...

Resolved! From Tiff to SVG

Hello everyone, I would like to know if there was an option to turn back/convert embedded TIFF image in library part to their original SVG (or similar) using LP_XMLConverter ? Thank you

GDL: GLOB_CUTPLANES_INFO

Please correct the GDL Reference Guide; GLOB_CUTPLANES_INFO[1] returns the zzyzx minus the cutplane height, not the cutplane height itself.

Labels