Did you mean: 
Developer forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Poly2_B{2} Fill Origin & Movement

I've reached a dead-end and can't work this out. It's a first for me using the POLY2_B{2} command and I'm trying to set the fill origin for a fill to the center of the fill. I've got the j4(8) code in the frame fill it responds to changes in the orig...

LGreen by Booster
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

WIP All-purpose surface label. Attn: Graphisoft

This post is for the attention of Graphisoft developers, in the hope that this label can be added to the out-of-the-box parts in Archicad. The problem:There are a number of problems with the current surface label, that make it more-or-less unusable f...

Bruce by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 9 likes

Ghost characters on GDL editor

There's an issue regarding GDL editor on Mac that happens since Archicad 24.Whenever you type characters like " (quote marks), it'll create or rearrange characters at background, meaning that when you reopen the object, it'll be messed up.It's very u...

Captura de Tela 2022-12-16 às 10.44.19.png Captura de Tela 2022-12-16 às 10.44.45.png

Resolved! Can I override the order of the arrays?

Hello. With everyone's help, I got some results I wanted.But I want to put something more. I added a function to remove the air layer by itself, but the air layer is still in the order of the layers.when I want to put in additional functions, it's in...

A.png B.png
soo by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

UI_PAGE

I am trying to make objects via GDL Scripting but I am really confused about UI_PAGES.1. How do you create pages?2. How do you link the elements or (Subtopics) to each page? Thanks. Daniel

how to link parameters to local variables in a label object

While making the label for slab complex, I found that the number of skins added to the complex was not automatically reflected.after modifying the complex, Parameters reflecting the number of skins in the label are not reflected.I tried to update thi...

제목 없음-1.png 제목 없음-2.png soo_0-1671084110633.png
soo by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Changing parameter independently using GLOB_MODPAR_NAME

This is only a simplified example.I need modify a second parameter if a first parameter changes. I used this code: IF GLOB_MODPAR_NAME = "k" THEN PARAMETERS a = a*2 ENDIF to create a simple rectangle RECT2 0,0,a,b The problem comes when I make change...

Surface Texture Fill in GDL

Is there a way to use surface texture fills in GDL? I'm guessing not, since objects saved from these fill elements display cover fills instead, but I'm hoping I've missed something.

poly2_b{5} to act like "Fit to Skin"

Hello, I'm trying to create a 2D object which has an Insulation fill inside it. I am trying to make the fill the correct width, so it scales with the size of the insulation width, but I need it to be the same size as the wall insulation which has a s...

JGoode by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

gdl & renovation filter

Hi togetherI'm looking for a variable, which is connected to the renovation filter, like for the structur filter. GLOB_STRUCTURE_DISPLAY Is there a solution or a variable to do the same with the renovation filter? Archicad 25/26 Thanks a lot

bimdo by Booster
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Labels