Did you mean: 
Developer forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

how to link parameters to local variables in a label object

While making the label for slab complex, I found that the number of skins added to the complex was not automatically reflected.after modifying the complex, Parameters reflecting the number of skins in the label are not reflected.I tried to update thi...

제목 없음-1.png 제목 없음-2.png soo_0-1671084110633.png
soo by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Changing parameter independently using GLOB_MODPAR_NAME

This is only a simplified example.I need modify a second parameter if a first parameter changes. I used this code: IF GLOB_MODPAR_NAME = "k" THEN PARAMETERS a = a*2 ENDIF to create a simple rectangle RECT2 0,0,a,b The problem comes when I make change...

Surface Texture Fill in GDL

Is there a way to use surface texture fills in GDL? I'm guessing not, since objects saved from these fill elements display cover fills instead, but I'm hoping I've missed something.

poly2_b{5} to act like "Fit to Skin"

Hello, I'm trying to create a 2D object which has an Insulation fill inside it. I am trying to make the fill the correct width, so it scales with the size of the insulation width, but I need it to be the same size as the wall insulation which has a s...

JGoode by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

gdl & renovation filter

Hi togetherI'm looking for a variable, which is connected to the renovation filter, like for the structur filter. GLOB_STRUCTURE_DISPLAY Is there a solution or a variable to do the same with the renovation filter? Archicad 25/26 Thanks a lot

bimdo by Booster
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I skip the value from the label to mark it?

Hi I'm making a label for Finishing materials. there is a problem to solve that I want to skip the value named AIR but i don't know how to skip it. For example, in this picture Even if the slab contains 4 materials, I don't want to label the material...

soo_0-1670199535974.png soo_1-1670199536240.png soo_2-1670199535968.png
soo by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Include Scale in Autotexting and Indexes tick box

Hello, I'm wondering if there is any way to simply read the tick box for "Include Scale in Autotexting and Indexes" under Drawing Selection Settings to know if it is ticked or unticked? I've had a look through the reference guide but no luck. Thanks

JGoode by Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

String width when using autotext

Hello, I'm trying to get the width of a string so that I can put a background behind the text, but the string is made up of a combination of autotext and standard text. The string width seems to calculate by using "" instead of what the project numbe...

JGoode by Advocate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

HOTSPOT2

I created a label using textblock and richtext2.Is it possible to freely move the part specified in the textblock with hotspot2?It doesn't resize the text block, just move it where it's placedAnother method is to prepare two parameters (X direction a...

Labels