Did you mean: 
Developer forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! surrouding box of an object

If an object (a simple cube) has an offset (for example, half of its height above origin) when I click to move it (but have it done yet) the surrounding box of an object is displayed incorrectly.3D script addz zzyzx/2 hotspot 0,0, zzyzx hotspot 0,0, ...

Refresh the variable

Hallo,how do I reset the value of the variable "delka_2" if I change the value of the variable "sklon"?It makes a mistake in the floor plan. See picture. The length of the line changes but the distance of the point no longer.Thank you MAIN code IF GL...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Custom MVO by classification

Hi scraptrash,Generally speaking you should definitely explore GDL as it opens so many possibilities, and it is an easy coding language to learn especially if you already code.For your purpose however GDL and MVO's are not the solution. You use custo...

Library Part Maker door height problem

Hi,Using the time in between xmas and new years eve to do things I don't have the time to normally. Now I tried the Library Part Maker and it seem pretty straight forward but I have a proble with the wall opening height that defaults to a measure whi...

Param-O Subtype

Hi,I hope this post is in the right place;).1. Can I define the subtype in param-O or only in the gdl-editor?2. Is there a command to implement some GDL-Scripts in param-O like python in Grasshopper?Thanks;)

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Renovation status and 3D?

Hi,I have 2D-symbols controlled by renovation status but I seem not able to do the same in 3D!?This is my MASTERSCRIPT: renoStatus = "" _r = APPLICATION_QUERY ("OwnCustomParameters", "GetParameter(Renovation.RenovationStatus)", renoStatus) pen 1 This...

Overwriting objects leads to DATA LOSS (WARNING)

Imagine the following case:You have a new version of an object and with a certain file they need to be in the embedded library.So you drag & drop the object to the library. You will get asked, if you want to overwrite. You select yes.Then the followi...

runxel by Ace
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Dictionary in Parameters?

In AC24 I have noticed in the Array option has been removed and replaced with Dictionary. Can we display the contents? How do we to edit these values? I can't access this type of variable in my objects.

Labels