Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Developer forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can you create a Label GDL that can sum?

Can you create a Label GDL that can sum?Even if there is a hole at the bottom, it is one fill, so you can get the area with an area label, but the top two fills cannot be made with one fill. (In Autocad, it is possible to hatch as one even if it is s...

LeeJaeYoung_0-1668676925284.png

Resolved! Exclude window surface from zone

I'm working on a "Empty Window" to place over a Graphisoft window to add some extra functionality like wallclosure in 3D. But now a zones add up the Window Surface of both windows place on top of eachother. I thought changing the ac_zone_on_reveal_si...

Resolved! Are GDL arrays 0 indexed?

I'm asking this since my supervisor is always starts array at 1. DIM potato[] potato[1] = "russet" potato[2] = "yukon" potato[3] = "red lady"To be honest, having 1 as the start of the index, kinda weirds me out but at the same time I'm also a bit cur...

Jack D by Booster
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! GDL speed testing

I am working on a set of keynote labels / legends in GDL, which rely mainly on the text I/O add-on to bring in tables of keynotes written in excel. It's working well enough so far, but I haven't got a good sense of how costly the text I/O actually is...

s_p_b by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Default Pen Setting method

hello please helpIs there a command to control the pen settings in the red frame of the image in GDL?Also, if there is a way to control the pen settings, please let me know. version:ARCHICAD23

minami by Participant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! parametric custom doorleaf bug

i wrote a parametric custom doorleaf in Archicad 25 5010 che full. (subtype "Eigenes Türblatt" / "custom doorleaf")when i drop the .gsm into a new file, at first it works like a charm.but when i reload the library the dropdownmenu in the door setting...

ae91a8a4 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! is there a DEF in gdl? I mean defining functions.

I've been hearing time and time that GDL is based of BASIC. I know that it doesn't have everything that BASIC has but I'm also a bit weirded out that GDL doesn't have basic programming structure like functions. I haven't seen any mention of defining ...

Jack D by Booster
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

2d symbol with different colors

hi, i try to call a macro with a drawn 2d-symbol with default parameters, but everything turns black.if i place the library part directly on the floorplan the colors are correct.only when i embed it in another library part, it turns all black. the si...

ae91a8a4 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Labels