Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I want the old Windows BIMx app back!

Please make the old BIMx app for windows available again! I would like to re-install that on my laptop and also recommend it for my clients. It used to work smoothly and flawlessly for the walk throughs, while the new one is jerky and unresponsive wi...

Archicad 26 Bimx Failure

I am trying to create a Bimx, I've never had an issue before, but I have one file that will NOT publish a Bimx. I dont know what to do as I was able to create one on the same file a couple of weeks ago. Help! I attached a screenshot of what I am gett...

AandR by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMx on project using Hotlinks and linked layouts

I have a host file (file SITE) with the site structures witch holds 3 different hotlinks for 3 buildings (files A, B and C). Each hotlink file (A,B,C) has layouts with plans about the specific building (stories, sections). In the SITE file I created ...

gap by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMx and vertical cutaway

Hi,I've installed the BIMx app on my iPad Pro and imported a 3D model. All good. My question: can we only generate horizontal 3D cutaways in the free version? I can't seem to find the tool / option to generate vertical ones.Thanks, Alexandre

Resolved! Exporting to ifc - Wall healing issues

I have a builder client that needs .ifc files for a virtual colour selection service they are using. The exports are mostly fine with one big issue - the walls don't heal properly like they do in Archicad. Most of the walls intersect as though they a...

wall healing.jpg
Arcadia by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Messaging with BIMx

I'm trying to use/test the BIMx messaging capabilities and can't figure it out from the documentation.I published a BIMx model from out BIMcloud SAAS site to the BIMx Model Transfer site.I have the BIMx Explorer on an iPhone 12Pro and have signed up ...