Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Archicad 26 Bimx Failure

I am trying to create a Bimx, I've never had an issue before, but I have one file that will NOT publish a Bimx. I dont know what to do as I was able to create one on the same file a couple of weeks ago. Help! I attached a screenshot of what I am gett...

AandR by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMx on project using Hotlinks and linked layouts

I have a host file (file SITE) with the site structures witch holds 3 different hotlinks for 3 buildings (files A, B and C). Each hotlink file (A,B,C) has layouts with plans about the specific building (stories, sections). In the SITE file I created ...

gap by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMx and vertical cutaway

Hi,I've installed the BIMx app on my iPad Pro and imported a 3D model. All good. My question: can we only generate horizontal 3D cutaways in the free version? I can't seem to find the tool / option to generate vertical ones.Thanks, Alexandre

Resolved! Exporting to ifc - Wall healing issues

I have a builder client that needs .ifc files for a virtual colour selection service they are using. The exports are mostly fine with one big issue - the walls don't heal properly like they do in Archicad. Most of the walls intersect as though they a...

wall healing.jpg
Arcadia by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Messaging with BIMx

I'm trying to use/test the BIMx messaging capabilities and can't figure it out from the documentation.I published a BIMx model from out BIMcloud SAAS site to the BIMx Model Transfer site.I have the BIMx Explorer on an iPhone 12Pro and have signed up ...