Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Adding site images during walk-throughs

Hello, Is there any way to add images of site conditions and link them to a specific zone via the BIMx app? This would make for a wonderful tool during construction, and make communication with the builder much more streamlined. Thank you!

jrmrt by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! BIMx not updating the website model

Hello, I noticed a strange behaviour when updating my model on the BIMx Model transfer site. I set-up my publisher to upload the model and also save a local copy. The local copy is updating fine but the web model is not updating at all. After I recei...

uisanata by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

bimx flow

Hey Devon - you can indeed save bimx files without the need to publish them online. You have to create a publisher set, and then make sure that the format is set as BIMx. You can then publish the set, and you will have your BIMx file at the location ...

3D best results

Hello all, I'm new in BIMx. Is it possible to create a fully rendered Hyper Model or I can only set a 3D Style like "Detailed shading with shadows" in the 3D Style menu? How to create a realistic walking through my model in this way? Transparences an...

spuntop by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Section Markers are not showing up in BIMx

V-24 My section markers are not showing up in BIMx... the elevation markers show up, but come and go depending on the zoom... I have never had this issue before and I am at a loss as to why this is happening. Viewing bimx on ipad. Older bimx projects...

gdford by Booster
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMx on Windows vs Android

Dear Brooks, BIMx Web Viewer and the next-generation BIMx Desktop Viewer supports the 2 in 1 Windows devices with a touchscreen. However, please note that several features are available only in the mobile application such as the Smart Measure tool, P...

rszabo by Graphisoft
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes