Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

VBE

Using the Educational Version of VBE, Can I get the walk through I created to play back using quick time, or windows media player? I created a walk through to show, and can play it back using VBE, but I would like to play it back on a different compu...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Virtual Building Explorer

Any easy way to deal with fact that Virtual Building Explorer files to send to client are executable files (.exe) and get hung up on internal anti-virus, internet anti-virus and scanning, client's anti-virus, etc. Have tried zip files, changing exten...

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Customize VBE's Sky Texture

As I was playing around with VBE this morning, I found a very simple way to change the default skybox with any skybox image you wish. Here is the effect: First, to be able to change the default skybox with one of your own, you need to have a skybox i...

Virtual Building Explorer for AC 12

I have been trying out VBE for AC12 and been getting some very unusual results. I have attached a screen shot. Could anyone suggest why this is happening? I have been using Cadimage Roof Builder and some of the various AC12 standard objects, all of w...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Labels