Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fatal Crash exporting a BIMX model

Hi, We report a Fatal Crash exporting a BIMX model on MacOs Catalina 10.15.7 on two Imacs 5K - AMD Radeon R9 M295X 4 GB. After (approximately) 10 minutes that the publish process has begun AC24 crash! Note that the file size is about 1GB; This file i...

BIMx vs BIMx PRO

Hi everyone, I am not using a payed version of BIMcloud so I know I cannot access the comunication and annotation features of the PRO version. So, as far as I knew, Presentation Mode is the big difference between the payed and the free version. But s...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

missing devID

I tried to make bimxx file and put my deleveloper_id to this file but bimx app keep saying that devID is missing so extension is installed but not active. On developer site my status is active. is developer_id for bimx different from api developer_id...

BIMx rendering

I have imported objects from archieve.3d.net, to the project. When I do the normal rendering the images are correct. But when I exported to BIMx it is coming pink color, I ticked the check box from Publisher set to render with Generate Global illumin...

Roopa A by Participant
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMX LAB NOT WORKING ON IOS 10.0.2?

I think the description of the minimal requirements for OS in App Store needs to be updated. The description says "iOS 10.0 and above", but it does not work on one of my older devices (like iPad Air2 iOS 10.0.2). The application just closes back afte...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes