Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

BIMX FILE SIZE?

Hi Landon, Thank you for the question and I am sorry about the issue! Have you tried the latest BIMx app? Even with the old BIMx apps, I rarely have issues with open big files on my iPad Pro. With the latest BIMx app on iOS, we will be able to open m...

BIMX EXPORT NOT WORKING PROPERLY?

Hello all, I have never had issues exporting a BIMx from Archicad 21, however recently when I export all materials are overlapped when flying through the model, and purple shows in some locations. Did not have issues prior to last month and can't fig...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMX ANY PLANS FOR INTEGRATIONS ??

I was trying to convince myself to BIMx for the 684th time(I even paid for it when it was Virtual Building Explorer). The concept is great and It has huge potential but... But there are 3 different version with different functionalities and capabilit...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No Mouse Control

I haven't used BIMx for some time (TwinMotion instead), but trying to now with the desktop app and a project still in AC23. I have no mouse control at all--either with my Kensington wired trackball or my wireless mouse. All keyboard commands work fin...

new vs old bimx

I just realized my BIMx pro on iPad pro is legacy and downloaded the new viewer app. I have about 30 projects on the old app, which I use as a portfolio with prospective clients. Do I need to download each project one-by-one onto the new app?? also w...

bim x for tablet

Presumably you have seen the following > https://graphisoft.com/sg/downloads/bimx/bimx_desktop? Never used the Windows version, but the macOS version still feels like the original Zermatt / Virtual Building Explorer from way back - this has never bee...

BIMx on Windows vs Android

Hello reniwqwil5, Is there a big difference between the Android BIMx app and the Windows BIMx viewer? 3 years ago with AC21 BIMX app on iOS or Android was the only way to have the full bimx experience. In 2019 we were able to have the same experience...

Labels