Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

bim x for tablet

Presumably you have seen the following > https://graphisoft.com/sg/downloads/bimx/bimx_desktop? Never used the Windows version, but the macOS version still feels like the original Zermatt / Virtual Building Explorer from way back - this has never bee...

BIMx on Windows vs Android

Hello reniwqwil5, Is there a big difference between the Android BIMx app and the Windows BIMx viewer? 3 years ago with AC21 BIMX app on iOS or Android was the only way to have the full bimx experience. In 2019 we were able to have the same experience...

Updated BIMx Desktop App

Any info on when the desktop app is getting an update? Somewhere in the QA I heard one of the guys answer a question saying 'it's coming soon', but there is no indication of when that is on the website. Any ideas? quick edit: also, still no controlle...

BIMx - Weird Graphic Issues

I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what is causing these weird graphic issues in my BIMx model views. It seems to be most prevalent near interior corners and window & door casings. I can confirm that Global Illumination is enabled for this model vie...

jffgrffn by Enthusiast
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing layouts

After publishing the BIMx file with few layouts attached, I cannot see all the layouts ‘cause some are missing (they are on the list but without content). Also the 3D model seems to be missing (no preview) but with a double click it opens. Any hint?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Restore original saved 3D view

Is there a simple way to get back to the original 3d view? For instance, I have launched an exported view from the list on the left, navigated in 3d to a different part of the model, and maybe opened a section in 3D. If I want to get back the the ori...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Labels