Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

From pointcloud til BIMx

Hi,I have made a pointcloud scan (E57-format) of my projects surroundings. I need to make the pointcloud visible in an export for the BIMx viewer but the data doesn't appear in BIMx. Am I doing something wrong or impossible?(My project is build in Ar...

Isager by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

bim x for tablet

Hello I am fairly new to archicad(2years now), switched from revit and not looking back, I have a full windows tablet for site visit, is there away to get bimx to work on that? or does it only work in ipad and android tablets? I find that abit odd it...

BIMx Survey

Dear All, You’ve given us valuable feedback in the past… now we’d like more input from you! Please help us by filling out a brief survey about BIMx. With this survey, we’d like to learn more about your experiences and needs regarding BIMx. It should ...

rszabo by Graphisoft
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

3Dconnexion Space mouse

Yesterday the Bimx desktop version was updated to the new one and I regret to say that my 3dconnexion Space mouse for laptop with the latest macOS BigSur driver does not work with this update BimX.

updates not showing in App

I have the current viewer app on my iPad pro. My colleague in my company publishes a BIMx hypermodel to the transfer site, but my app does not show that an update is available. Same pln file, same name, same company. when I go to the model transfer s...

Adding site images during walk-throughs

Hello, Is there any way to add images of site conditions and link them to a specific zone via the BIMx app? This would make for a wonderful tool during construction, and make communication with the builder much more streamlined. Thank you!

jrmrt by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes