Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Aiming to an efficient DWG export

Hello, I've been reading and testing a lot in order to create a DWG translator as clean as possible for our consultants. Overall they are satisfied with what we provide them but there is a couple of points I'd like to improve/understand better. I fee...

Resolved! Autotext problem between view & Layout - AC25

If any archicad sages could help I would really appreciate it. I have a few labels that I have created with auto text and 2D symbols that work fine in AC24 but are not working in AC25. The labels show perfectly fine in the view map but not in Layout....

Robby by Booster
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Section and Elevation Markers

I have created sections and elevations not realizing they should show the current Name and sheet they are placed on. They have a Name A, B, etc and I would assume that would show now? And I assume the Page Number. When Placed on a sheet - I go back t...

Publisher PDF defaults

Is it possible to change the PDF defaults when setting up publisher sets and adding layouts to sets? I almost always need to add layouts to be published and AFAICT I need to check and set PDF options every single time.

JohnJay by Participant
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

WALL END TOOL

Good day All, I am having problem with the finish look of wall ending made with wall end tool. See attached image. Anyone has some suggestions? Thanks for you kind advices... Best

Resolved! Existing & Proposed ...

Hi, Let's say I have one existing ground floor drawing and one proposed ground floor drawing and I want to put them one on each other. Usually I copy the proposed drawing and paste it on the existing drawing. But which is the best way to do it? Becau...

Eman by Participant
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes