Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Material not being overridden in plan

Howdy, I think I have an issue with my renovation filters. I have marked some walls in red circles in attached image. You can see these walls are showing material markings unlike all the other walls which are filled with solid black. The walls that a...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PDF did not show dot fill

Hi, My Archicad and print showed the dot fill but it disappeared in PDF. Actually it appeared for a while when you first view the pdf but then disappeard like having smth cover over it. Anyone know why ?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Elevation marker

Hi everyone, I am trying to configure our elevation marker like the ones in the image attached without success. Am I missing something? I would like to keep only a line on the base of the text. I hope I explained it right. Thank you in advance.

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Element in 3D Render

What is the best way to recreate the below surface onto an exterior wall using ArchiCAD 24? I need to create a render of my building with the stone veneer in that pattern/orientation. I tried using a wall with the surface of the veneer, and using the...

StephenK by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zone Label 25?

Hi, There is a new label called "Zone Label 25" in the AC25 Label Tool. I thought this label could be associative to a zone and display the zone data. I tried to use it but it doesn't seem to recognize zones at all. It doesn't work as an independent ...

kmitotk by Booster
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Publishing - Merged PDF Autotext name

Hi all, Is there a way of creating the name of a merged PDF in a publisher set from the Project info? I have tried using the auto text e.g. , but that doesn't work. The 'Rename Items', option just renames the pages within the set, but does not allow ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Labels