Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

placing a window on wall line and it's gone?

Hey Oldtimer user here since Graphisoft 6 now 18. Yea it's old also. Trouble is that on an existing drawing, the exterior wall line has an exterior door showing and a window that is placed, then it disappears from the wall line, although it shows on ...

Resolved! Terrace Door 25 Fill

Hi All, Hopefully, somebody can help me with this Terrace Door 25, I can´t remove or change the uncut fill pen, in this case, color pink. I review all 2D Settings for the door, but nothing seems to work. Any tip would be very helpful. Thanks!! Best R...

Resolved! Linking 2d Lines to Legend/Key

Hello EveryoneI have a task i believe is possible in Archicad but still not sure how to do it.I have represented water network in my project using 2d lines with each network having a different color and line weight which i have to define in a legend....

Elevation Style Showcase

Apologies if there has already been a post similar to this, but curious to see what elevation styles people use around the globe. Below are a couple of examples that I use, it's not a real project, more just enough elements to show use of colour, hat...

W1 West Elevation.png W2 West Elevation.png

Resolved! Dimensions from DWG drawings

Hi All,I have imported, as xref, a DWG file, and I set in a worksheet document.I need to manipulate the file and I noticed that all the dimensions are not scalable. I mean they remain as they would be in a paper space and not in the model.The consequ...