Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

PhotoRendering completely blue please help!!

Hi all, I am having trouble with photorendering certain views that I have set up. Recently, for reasons I do not know why particular views I have set up and rendered a thousand times now appear blue and green in the viewpoint and when I render. Some ...

Archicad 25 optimizing for Mac

I recognise, that 2D Work with Mac is very fast, due to Metal from Apple. But I think, the 3D Work with OpenGL is little bit slow. Is there any suggestion for better work with Mac for Archicad 25? Sorry for bad english.

Kans by Newcomer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 25 Redshift

Hi all! In David Tomic’s youtube introduktion to AC25, He mentions ”Redshift” as an upcoming (later) rendering option (at least in Australia). . As I’ve never heard of this, I’d very much appreciate if someone would enlighten me on this subject. I se...

ARCHICAD 3D IMAGE RESOLUTION: SOLUTION

Hi! I"ve spent the last 5 or so years struggling with Archicads 3D window (non rendered) image quality and finally came across something that now makes a huge difference. Very simple. When publishing / exporting out any 3D image, you must ensure you ...

grejxx by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Material in File to Hotlink to Twinmotion

I have some challenges with materials when I hotlink a file and Direct Link to Twinmotion. 1) In the original file the glass shows as glass. Both in Archicad and Twinmotion. 2) I then hotlink the original file into a second Archicad file, but seem to...

Johann_P by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Twinmotion Assets available inside Archicad

Just saw an excellent presentation by Architect Nathan Hildebrandt that took place on ARCHINTENSIVE 2021. It talks about Enscape/Archicad workflows, and at some point refers that Enscape Assets are available inside Archicad, by placing "Proxys" on AC...

Braza by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes