Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Trees, People

I've been trying to use the billboard tool. The billboard are placed on the render but they all look transparent in Artlantis 5.5. Wich properties or setting have to be adjusted in order to effectevly rendered the billboard?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

WAS POWERPOINT NOW KEYNOTE

Both programs are on my laptop and bigbox. I like Keynote because the interface is more fluid - creative. Keynote can't do a timed slide show. That is importnt and will arrive soon. Powerpoint is very Microsoft - If you like their other office produc...

Dwight by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sketch Problem

What would cause the problem shown below. No matter what type of sketch we do, the same lines are always missing. The materials of intersecting items are all different. We've tried rotating the building a little bit. Nothing seems to fix it. What oth...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

!Restored: Export for PowerPoint

Does anyone have some usefull suggestions on how to incorporate ArchiCAD plan images into PowerPoint? Creating a imagefile like JPG,TIFF etc. offers not enough quality. Publishing an EPS gives no image in PP and PDF can't be inserted in PP(2000) unle...

• 18 replies
  • 0 likes

ArtLantis 4.5

Dear colleges, I have very simple problem. How to open/import ArchiCAD (.pln) file in Artlantis 4.5? What I have to do to import anything from ArchiCAD?

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Network rendering

Dear colleges, Did you try to render your huge animation on five or more computers in network in ArchiCAD? That is also a kind of teamwork...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Labels