Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

If Vectorworks gets this, will Graphisoft?

Interesting announcement from Lightworks. I hope Graphisoft is monitoring this board concerning the many users' request for a better rendering engine. http://www.architosh.com/news/2003-12/2003c-1203-lightworks74.phtml I can't seem to get my arms aro...

rm by Advocate
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Interactive Presentation

G'day guys & girls, hope you can help. One of my clients wants to be able interact with a 3D model (either ArchiCad or C4D, but i'd prefer C4D for quality). It's not just flying around the model etc but he'd like to manipulate materials and colours. ...

Wokka by Newcomer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I editting canned materials

Hello all, I am getting into some rendering using ArchiCAD. I would like to edit an existing texture that shipped with ArchiCAD. How do I get to this texture so that I can open it in Photoshop. It is part of the library pla file isn't it. Is there a ...

rgarand by Participant
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

VR Objects

In the past I have often emailed VR objects to clients as a fast and effective way to communicate ideas. Awhile ago, I upgraded to a 1.24 G4 running 10.2.7 and AC 8.1. Unfortunately, when I burn a cd the VR Objects now can't be read on Windows machin...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Rendering

I cant understand why ArchiCAD has such a poor renderer, this is surely costing Graphisoft huge amounts of lost sales to Architectural Desktop et al that link to VIZ render and 3DS Max I personally use ArchiCAD and Max together, but there isnt a very...

• 31 replies
  • 0 likes

Artlantis Distortion

Was just curious to see if anyone else has run into this same problem with Artlantis? For some reason, out of the blue, it occasionaly decides to distort the texture and/or surface appearance of my Archicad model.....as you will see in the attatched ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes