Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Artlantis Distortion

Was just curious to see if anyone else has run into this same problem with Artlantis? For some reason, out of the blue, it occasionaly decides to distort the texture and/or surface appearance of my Archicad model.....as you will see in the attatched ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Global Illumination in Artlantis

Once i saw (in a demo) that Artlantis 4.5 supported Global Illumination I was hooked. Then when I finally got my own edition of 4.5 and tried it, I was very disappointed. The global illumination is a whole generation away from being acceptable, or us...

Archicad users Render Gallerys?

Who would like to see some inpiration material.. AC users post here your gallery or gallery u know...that would give someone some inspiration for their work i myself would like to see some photrealistic shots

• 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Photorender size constraints

It seems that photorendered images will only generate to the extents of the 3D window. If my 3D window is, say, 800x800, so it fits nicely on my second monitor next to my navigator, navigator preview and 3D navigation control box, but I want a photor...

Link by Enthusiast
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Drawing use in photoshop

Does anyone know of a way to save plans or elevations to high resolution format that can be used in photoshop? Everything I save as results in a very low quality image.

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes