Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

[Help] Diagonal wood grain

Howdy, I need some help. The following example is from timber frame construction but I'm sure similar situations will be quite common. I'm using the slab tool to create diagonal braces, rafters or parts of a truss. I save these as objects. So far so ...

Material in rendering

I tried to apply a material, which was a ceramic on a column. This column is repetitive on a module. I always find thet the ceramic tiles shift from one column to another, cause i think it related to an origine like fills. I don't know if there is a ...

03.jpg
gobel by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiLumos

Anyone would like to share their experience with this rendering/lighting products for archicad? http://www.graphisoft.co.jp/products/ArchiCAD/ArchiLumos.htm

lsid by Newcomer
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes

Artlantis Billboard file problem.

Hi there. Has anyone visited the ArchiRADAR site lately and downloaded the free set of billboards made available by Mr. Natalino Paolo Arnò? If so, could you please tell me how to get the file to work in Artlantis?? It downloads 31 billboards as a si...

B_ by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Light Sources 70

Spotlight Ceilign 70- I can't change the vertical angle of the spotlights . so the angle of luminance falls onto the middle of the sign panel. Strip lamp 70- what is the difference between brightener and intensity? I've to switch the brightener to OF...

lsid by Newcomer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

VR Scenes panorama camera views

We are making vr scenes and have about 5 camera linked. When we are in the movie and jump to the next camera position I'm facing in a direction I don't want to start looking at because I think it would confuse people looking at the movie. Is there a ...

Michele by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Tutorial ArchiCAD to Cinema4D

This is my official attemption to get a tip-of-the-month reward http://www2.asro.kuleuven.ac.be/asro/English/HOME/SBs/tutorial/tips/ac2c4d.htm I've allready made a few improvements based on the kind review of Karl Ottenstein. Other suggestions are we...

stefan by Booster
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes