Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cropped Rendered Image in layout

Hi, this problem happens for me frequently. I use camera in view map with preset render (it normal render with cel render option on) and it is rendered completely with full dimension when add this camera on layout it is rendered and placed cropped(fu...

Geometry artifacts when exporting to Twinmotion

I'm trying out Twinmotion but running into an immediate issue. Doesn't seem to be any info on this so assuming it's something I'm missing. If I export from AC using the TM plugin, the geometry comes in but the normals seem all messed up to the point ...

JohnJay by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Texture map-align 3D texture

Any way to make a texture map follow a 3D curved element. See attached JPG. Align 3D doesn't work on the curved element, which is a complex profile of a stringer from the stair tool. Per the AC help instructions. Also any way to add a texture map to ...

Visibility though 2 layers of glass

Hi! I have a problem that I cannot seem to solve. Whenever I have 2 glass surfaces next to each other, they turn black-ish in the rendering. This is quite annoying, as I do a lot of bathroom renderings. In the attached image, I have Ray Threshold set...

Tendenz by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Decals and Graphitti

I know that I can drape a material on an object - like wallpaper And hang a picture that has a png file attached My questions is how to apply a decal or graffiti I need to place graphics on the walls that are decals or signage panted on the wall AND ...

Dashed line in Sketch mode render

Hi everyone, I wondered is there an option to make a dashed line in Sketch mode render? Looked around for this, but never could find a solution. Generally the idea was to show certain volume that stand above the cutaway planes (roof window, upper-flo...