Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Floor Plan Export Display v24

Hi All, I am having issues exporting a floor plan with the correct graphical visualization. I am trying to create a pdf of my floor plan with a transparent background. I have checked 'transparent background' in layout book, yet it only applies to mas...

Alahni by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Glass Guardrail Transparency

I'm having an issue with my guardrails displaying with a solid fill. I've tried changing the fill type, surface/transmittance, and symbol fills. What I would like to see is the guardrail panel appear transparent so that you can see what is beyond it....

View to Layout - Display question

A 3D view is created and dragged into the selected Layout,however The Layout image shows the "grayed" bounding boxbackground of the view. See attachment below.Is there a way to display the View without the gray boundingfor consistency with other imag...

Resolved! Twinmotion Sectional Render

Hi, Just wondering if anyone knows a solution, I am creating sectional cut through renders on twinmotion (few examples attached) - As you can see however, the section cuts through and for some reason messes with the wall build up. notably the externa...

Whole unit - Section Cut.png Whole unit - Topdown.png
JackIPL by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Exporting surface image to dwg

Hi everyone!I've come across an issue regarding exporting the surface image I am using in a fill when trying to export an elevation to dwg. The images don't appear in the export folder together with the dwg file.Does anyone have an idea on how to do ...

Captura de ecrã 2022-03-31, às 15.18.35.png Captura de ecrã 2022-03-31, às 15.18.15.png Captura de ecrã 2022-03-31, às 15.19.14.png Captura de ecrã 2022-03-31, às 15.25.55.png
Alba by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Interactive Schedules

Hello All, My Boss is obsesses with the Shedule format i have attached below. (He wants exact Replica) , i am used to using interactive schedule but whenever i have to achieve this i have to copy and paste in another worksheet and its prone to errors...

furniture schedule.JPG

Sky Reflections in Elevations

Hi, I have not been able to work out how to get reflective surfaces to show with sky reflections like they do in the Archicad presentation video for AC25, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp6e9Zog-m8 I follow all steps shown in the video, yet no sky t...

placing a window on wall line and it's gone?

Hey Oldtimer user here since Graphisoft 6 now 18. Yea it's old also. Trouble is that on an existing drawing, the exterior wall line has an exterior door showing and a window that is placed, then it disappears from the wall line, although it shows on ...

Labels