What's new?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shortcut to Unread Posts

Dear All,Recently it came up from many of you that it would be nice to see the unread posts directly instead of browsing a huge amount of content. We are constantly working in the background to improve the Community and find what is helping all of us...

BIMcloud 2021.2 is Now Available

Dear All, BIMcloud 2021.2 has been released in the following language versions: AUS, AUT, FIN, GER, INT, NED, NOR, NZE, SWE, UKI, USA. Support for other languages is coming soon. The primary focus of this release is delivering fixes and improving the...

Launching customer user groups in Q4 2021

Dear Graphisoft community Members, Thank you for all the feedback provided regarding your first impressions of Archicad 25 as well as the continued feedback on other topics. We at Graphisoft find this feedback to be very useful as it helps in chartin...

Archicad 25 Update 3011 Released

Dear All, Yesterday we have made Archicad 25 Update 3011 available. We have created packages for the INT, AUS, NZE, UKI, USA, GER and AUT versions so far and they all passed our tests. The Check for Updates feature will notify end users about the new...

Nguyen Minh by Graphisoft Moderator
  • 11 replies
  • 5 likes

Annotated Polyline Tool

I was recently asked to create an annotated line tool by a user on this forum. I personally believe that this sort of thing should be handled by Graphisoft as part of the built in polyline tool. However, as it was a simple project and the need was th...

Resolved! Looking for books on Archicad?

I teach BIM on the Technical College of Oslo (Fagskolen Oslo), Norway since 2008. Among my subjects is of course Archicad. I have over the years created 8 books on Archicad. 6 of the books relates to constructing a semi-detached house, a real house i...

Ingolf by Booster
  • 9 replies
  • 6 likes

TWINMOTION FOR INTERIOR DESIGNERS & ARCHITECTS COURSE

The TWINMOTION FOR INTERIOR DESIGNERS & ARCHITECTS COURSE! ASM Techbase has just released the ‘Twinmotion for Interior designers & Architects’ course. This masterclass has over 21 lessons that span over 4 hours - led by Carsten Emde, a digital visual...

Major Object Library Update

Imagine if when you open the settings of one of your model elements in Archicad you saw before you a catalogue of all your favorite styles and configurations, presented in images you created yourself. Now all you have to do is select a catalogue item...