What's new?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shortcut to Unread Posts

Dear All,Recently it came up from many of you that it would be nice to see the unread posts directly instead of browsing a huge amount of content. We are constantly working in the background to improve the Community and find what is helping all of us...

BIMcloud 2021.2 is Now Available

Dear All, BIMcloud 2021.2 has been released in the following language versions: AUS, AUT, FIN, GER, INT, NED, NOR, NZE, SWE, UKI, USA. Support for other languages is coming soon. The primary focus of this release is delivering fixes and improving the...

Launching customer user groups in Q4 2021

Dear Graphisoft community Members, Thank you for all the feedback provided regarding your first impressions of Archicad 25 as well as the continued feedback on other topics. We at Graphisoft find this feedback to be very useful as it helps in chartin...

Archicad 25 Update 3011 Released

Dear All, Yesterday we have made Archicad 25 Update 3011 available. We have created packages for the INT, AUS, NZE, UKI, USA, GER and AUT versions so far and they all passed our tests. The Check for Updates feature will notify end users about the new...

Nguyen Minh by Graphisoft Moderator
  • 14 replies
  • 5 likes

AEC Hackathon 2.3 Southern California @ UCLA

Hi Archicad'ers, I will be co-hosting an event June 26-28th at UCLA. I would love to get some people who are deeply involved with developing solutions for Archicad at the event, who have passion, creativity, and drive. Here is some information about ...

ares997 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 19 Webinar - June 1, 2015

Graphisoft will hold a webinar on June 1, 2015 to demonstrate the new features in ArchiCAD 19. Register at: http://www.graphisoft.com/learning/online-seminars/registration.html

BIM6x Website Goes Live & Offers ArchiCAD Template Kits!

Hi All This is my first 'Events' post so go easy on me! As many of you know I have been on ArchiCAD-Talk for a long time and have always tried helping whenever time permits. And also that my specialty has always been creating customized ArchiCAD Temp...

Link by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

GRAPHISOFT Webinar: Getting BIMx Just Got Simpler

Join us for one of the three free webinars to see BIMx Pro in action: as an added treat, our demo will feature GRAPHISOFT headquarters, located in Budapest. Come see where the magic happens! Australia, New Zealand, Asia — Tuesday, March 10, 2015, 4:0...

Seattle Area ArchiCAD User Group

Date: Thursday February 26, 2015 Time: 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM Location: DeForest Architects 1148 NW Leary Way Seattle, WA 98107 Tons more info and how to register: http://www.shoegnome.com/2015/02/11/seattle-archicad-user-group-february-26th-2015/ When yo...

MASTERS of ArchiCAD SUMMIT [online] - February 5 & 6

FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER... ArchiCAD Masters from around the world will gather in a virtual conference to share their knowledge and experience with the ArchiCAD user community. This is a special opportunity to get inspiration and practical training fr...

ArchiCAD Winter School - Jan 24-31, 2015

ArchiCAD Users Association Winter School 2015 will be held from January 24th to January 31st, 2015 in Kasberg, Austria. Places are limited so some early arrangements may be warranted: http://www.shoegnome.com/2014/10/09/archicad-users-association-win...

ArchiCAD 18 Webinar - Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Mark your calendar for the ArchiCAD 18 Webinar held on Tuesday, June 17, 2014. All information and registration at the following web page: http://www.graphisoft.com/learning/online_seminars/registration.html

ArchiCAD User Group - live online meeting Thursday March 20

Today I'm announcing a new gift to the ArchiCAD user community. Each month, I'm going to host a live one hour ArchiCAD User Group Hangout online, and offer a free ArchiCAD Coaching Program session to answer your questions. The first one is this Thurs...