Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Grid Line Tool - not very BIM

Archicad 23 - I have not checked this out in 24 or 25 .... It would be more BIM if the Grid Line Tool let you autotext the Grid Line name. However since autotext can not drill down to the grid line name, you can autotext the grid line Element ID. Thi...

gdford by Booster
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Dimensioning – Display Order of Lines and Background Fill

Hello all together, It seems that such topic was not raised here on this platform yet… I wonder why. In the german forum it is frequently discussed, like here… In 99% of cases the complete dimensioning has to be displayed in front. So the basic displ...

snow by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Grid Elements

There are times when grid element label heads do not fit on the drawings and thus get trimmed off... I know we can create additional drawings on the layout that only show the grid element heads that we need and then align it manually with the drawing...

gdford by Booster
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

LEVEL DIMENSION THAT WILL WORK ON ANY ELEMENTS IN PLAN

Could we please have a Level Dimension for plan which works on any visible elements/surfaces which the cursor is placed over. The current element tool is very limited as it won't recognize SEO's, morph surfaces, complex profiles, library parts etc. F...

Dendarii by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Interactive Schedule Annotation

If you add a view of an object in the schedule there are basic tools available for annotation including the ability to associative dimension which update automatically. You can even add GDL objects, but what you can't do is add an associative label t...

Font Manager

There are so many places for text to hide in the Archicad app; Stairs, labels, dims, objects, texts. It would be nice if all of the text insert locations would all reference a predefined style. That style would be defined in a Font Manager. From the ...

line weights and Not using Color

To start - that last job I created cost close to $1,000.00 per set printed at print shops in Phoenix - All B&W So color is not an option unless we create the plots in house So I am starting to create a new set of pens that are all Black and follow th...