Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Customizable arrowhead

As it's now possible to create custom label for section lines, why can't the arrowhead by also scripted ?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

two colors gradient fills

I'd like to use gradient color fills in ArchiCAD 2D projects without using Adobe Illustrator application. MiniCAD (VectorWorks) can do that for 10 years and now also AutoCAD can use gradient 2D solid. I miss this function very much.

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

All Caps

There should be a STYLE option in every text settings dialog box that has an All Caps. This would sit right next to Bold, Italics, etc. I'd say 99% of architects work in Capital letters. Every other time I type something in AC I have to erase it and ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

[poll] Text body resizes as scale changes

I have found it very difficult to put room names in rooms at one scale only to find the text gets all messed up when the scale changes. For example drawings done at 1/16" and then used at 1/2" for another reason. The text used for both scales gets ju...

tsturm by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Place Detail Marker in Detail Window

It is not possible to place a detail marker in a detail window. This is an unfortunate limit to the power of the tool. If I use a detail window for a wall section, I can't place markers for other, larger scale details. If I use a section window, I ca...

Zone locations variable by scale

With dimensions, ArchiCAD keeps track of manual dimension text positions in multiple scales: any change will be effective only in the scale that was in effect at the time of the positioning action (unless the Revert to Automatic checkbox is selected)...

TomWaltz by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

!Restored: Highlight custom text

When I have to change the text of a dimension I always change the pen of the text to show me that this text isn't going to update when I stretch the dimension. But this doesn't work so well for existing details. I have to hunt for them. Wouldn't it b...

Custom Dim Text.png
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PM 3.1: Correct editing for multiline autotext

Great thanks to developers for multiline ability in autotext fields. I can select some lines of text with "enter" between it and copy them into autotext value. The autotext will be displaid line by line, as original text. But why must I copy new line...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PM 3.1: Custom Autotext fields

National and corporate standards include large set of custom parameters, which can be provided as autotext. I wich adding custon autotext fields into layout book (chief engineer, for example).

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes