Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Dimensions

It would be very useful if we could assign different pens and linetypes to both the dimension line and the leader lines.

jclewis by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Zone Tags Should List Length And Width

I would like to have the zone tags be able to list the room length and width. Most clients have no clue when you tell them a room is 500 square feet, but they have a better idea when you tell them a room is 20' x 25'. Even in a room with jogs in it, ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Text Codes For Locating Details/Sections

I would like to see codes added to text or labels so that I can point to specific details or sections. For example, we often have labels that say something like: "...SEE DETAIL 3/A305" It would be nice to be able to link to the detail with some kind ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Symbolic Line Types in Composites

I really like the fact that we can now individually define all the lines in composites. Currently this is limited to the standard line types. Extending this feature to include symbolic line types would greatly expand it's usefulness. For example it w...

Dimension style

We currently have to manually switch the preference of AC to be able to add dimension in meters for site plan, centimeters for architecture plan and millimeters for details drawing... why not handle this by dimension style as in AutoCAD ? this would ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

dimension superscript

I wish dimension superscripts could be applied to the measured dimension rather than just the custom dimension. (so if the dimesion is modified then the dimension updates and keeps the superscript)

Dimension trailing zeros

I wish Santa would bring me ArchiCAD 9 with one simple option included: "Don't display trailing zeros"! It's driving me nuts when I need to have all the dimensions in cm and want to have 1 mm precision, but most of the dimensions are ,0 and only a fe...

MarinRacic by Graphisoft Partner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2d-elements visible in 3d-window

it would be very helpful if we had the possibility in archicad to make 2d-elements (like lines, splines, fills, text) optionally visible in the 3d. for what? - visualizations - visual-control of the 3d-modell - a lot of new hotspots for "direct-3d-dr...

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

customisable arrow heads!

i would love to have the ability to add my own customisable arrow heads to the default selection. i think that the default selection is currently region-based (US, INT, etc.) and compatible with the drafting protocols and standards used by these regi...

Dimensions linking to objects

Having spent the whole day today re-honking the elevation dimension chains after the Municipality decided that the whole building should fly half a meter up (yes, now they are going to bitch about the setbacks) I dearly wished that S/E level dims wer...

Djordje by Advocate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes