Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Edited text vanish with Esc key

I wish this was different. Why? I just spent 15 minutes carefully entering text in a text box and carefully formatting it for a cover page. Then I accidentally hit the Escape key. Total frustration! All of my careful work has vanished and that is no ...

Pen Weight as Graphic Override Criteria

Please add pen weight as a Graphic Override Criteria and the criteria has a logical aspect of greater than, less than, or equal to.... then pen weights could be adjusted on the fly super easy...

gdford by Booster
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Add Customize text on the dimension settings.

I'm having a hard time because if you need to add a suffix (as you easily do in AutoCAD), you have to select the text portion of the dimension to customize it. It's not possible to customize the text from the dimension settings (apart from basic font...

Locking guide Lines

Even though Mr. James Murray from the Onland website is not very fond of guidelines, i find my self using them quite often. Problem is, if you are not careful you can easily move them out of position; meanwhile the undo command, as in many other thin...

jl_lt by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Door Marker

It would be very helpful to have an extra option in the door marker which can show HEAD HEIGHT of the door, by that i mean wallhole height + sill height. I some cases, for the construction workers on site this information is very important for buildi...

Miliot by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

grid lines and MVO

I would like to control the appearance/disappearance of grid lines with MVO instead of just layers

IDs for Surfaces

It would be great if there was an ability to add an ID to the surface names, similar to how building materials can have an ID. It would be used in scenarios like auto-text labels, keys/legends etc. An example would be: P1 = paint red P2 = paint blue ...

Label Tool: #Fill Name

I have used 4x4 Slabs with Cover Fills and the Label Tool to post the name of the fill (#Cover Fill). I would like to do this in a 2D Worksheet with a 2D fill using the Fill Tool. But there is no "#Fill Name" for Autotext Labels. I am requesting the ...