Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Window and Door Lintel in Sections

Hello all together, I almost presume that this topic was mentioned here already (If not, I wonder why) I could find this, that touches it. But my point is not to get a structure element there in but it is about the basic (true) display. … so I post t...

snow by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Opening Tool as Standard Wall Penetration Tool

Hi all, Wouldn't it be nice if doors, windows and curtain walls all lived within the Opening Tool? If you want to use the Curtain Wall Tool to create a custom window, it will automatically cut the bounding wall by the defined boundary. If you want to...

Resolved! Opening composite settings

It would be super helpful when we open composite setting for it to jump to the composite selected. Something similar to building materials when the building materials within an element is highlighted.

Yvonne by Booster
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Stair finish visibility in partial structure

Hi, What do you think about not showing the stairs finish elements in both 2D (plan, section, elevation) and 3D when "Without finishes" / "Core only" / "Core of load bearing elements only" is selected?

Darwuhr by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Elliptical arc door hole

Every time I need it, I'm wondering Archicad hasn't a empty door hole with elliptical upper arc (or better, flattened semicircle arc). Archicad normal arc hole, if curved part is less then half the hole width, lowers arc center and creates two edges ...

Stair/Railing surface override

Would be useful to be able to override all the surfaces of a railing (and stair) like how you would in an object. For example I use the railing tool to model a screen and all the components will be the same surface but I would need to go into each co...

Yvonne by Booster
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes