Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

gravity improvement

After apply an item via gravity to a slab/roof/terrain, shouldn't that item move with the object when the base element is raise or lowered. Also why do we have to differentiate between the 3 type of elements. Let archicad automatically select the ele...

Free-form walls

Does anyone else think that we ought to be able to manipulate walls more easily in AC? In the 3D view, for instance, grabbing a top of the wall and pulling it down to create a rake. This avoids a SEO and a hidden layer with a roof cutting object. Vec...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Door & Window Features

I just got what I think is a great idea for improving (dramatically) the usability of doors and windows, and it shouldn't even be very difficult to implement. Allow the user to associate multiple library parts to a single opening. By treating the doo...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

EDIT DIMENSION TO MOVE OBJECT

THAT CLIENT WANTS THAT 10' SPACE TO BE 11'. IT WOULD BE A LOT EASYSIER TO JUST CHANGE THE DIMENSION NUMBER THAN TO KEEP DRAGING THE WALL UNTIL YOU CAN GET THE DIMENSION RIGHT. THE ARCHITECT WANTS TO DRAG THE WALLS AROUND TO SET MODULAR DIMENSIONS. IT...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Column Tool Improvements

The column tool in its present form is fundamentally flawed and in serious need of improvement. (See: http://www.graphisoft.com/community/archicad-talk/viewtopic.php?t=1382 for my full diatribe.) This wish is in two parts: the basic, must have as soo...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

when door is higher than the wall

I couldnt find this in the wish list but know it has been discussed before. My wish is for a door or window to cut into any wall that is in it way whether on another storey or not. I hate having to cut an empty hole into a plinth to accommodate a doo...

Windows and Door "Types"

I would be great if you could place a "Type" of Window or door, during early design stages, and then update this later on, as with AutoCAD blocks

• 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Cut Height of Floor Plans

Give us the option of choosing the height of the section cuts used to produce floor plans for each story. Thanks.

• 14 replies
  • 0 likes