Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Archicad and Excel

What are the chances of being able to drop an excel document directly into archicad without first turning it into a pdf???

gdford by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMx still not letting us drill down to Building material data

I am surprised that Bimx is still not letting us drill down to building material property data; classifications, and custom properties for the skins in composite elements. If I build an Element schedule I can push out to bimx a list of the building m...

gdford by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Layer Name Notes

To aid in the office standard and integration to the workflow of Archicad, I would like to suggest that each Layer Name, which has an extension, would also have a "note" section that could pop out like a help box if selected. This "note" box could ho...

Add ability to apply simple styling to Project Notes

Project notes are a really good way to capture all sorts of bit of information that go into the thinking but usually doesn't get recorded anywhere else. In solo mode it's great to be able to go over past thinking and in teamwork it's great for other ...

Blender - Archicad LiveLink

Hello, We have increasing great number of Blender Community. Cinema 4D has livelink with Archicad. We request same feature for Blender also.

riyadist by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

BIM SAAS and the complete virtual office

It seems to me that Graphisoft has an enormous opportunity that should be easy to take advantage of. With BIM SAAS the next level is to turn it into a complete online cloud database like Dropbox. If BIMcloud could be accessed just like another drive ...

Overhauled Hotlinks

Hi, I would like to see a complete overhaul of the hotlink modules. It should be possible, - to create external and Internal Hotlink Modules (like Rhino Blocks). (without iceberg methods etc.) - internal Hotlinks should be openable (like the edit mod...