Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Save Button

Currently, the Save button is greyed out when the 3D / All dbx is active. It would be nice to have this useable when this window is open. Thanks.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Automating Light & Vent schedules

Do you feel it would be important to streamline production of Light & Vent schedules in the same way you can do Door and Window schedules? I would like to automate my current process of creating "Light & Vent" schedules for every project I work on. I...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scaleablility

This may have been covered. But... I have GDL symbols that reference the drawing scale for lineweights and detail. For example, a door place in a drawing will show different levels of detail if the drawing is 1:25, 1:50 or 1:100 - likewise the pen we...

Slab Fills

It would be nice if slabs would show some kind of fill in plan view and also show an Area like the Fills do. Thanks.

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Show objects based upon defined floor plan cut ht.

I would think that it would be possible to script into objects a variable that would allow them to show as hidden, dashed, or full plan based upon their height (z-location) on a given floor plan. I am not thinking of an actual 3d cut but just a cut h...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Layer Combo And Elements tool Association

In the floor plan layer combo you save e.g dimensions to A-FLOOR-DIMS but in Framing plan combo you save at A-FRAME-DIMS and so on. It would be nice to set with EACH layer combination the equivelant tools acting layers. So the line tool will have as ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hide selected edges of tool elements

It would be useful if tool elements such as slabs, roofs, walls, etc had the option of hiding selected edges in plan and in 3D. This could be a pet pallet option similar to the custom edge angle option in the roof tool. Take roofs as an example. I ha...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I/S schedules in List

I would like to see schedules customized in I/S able to be put into the Element section of the List subsection of Project map in Navigator.

RCP's

I wish ArchiCAD had RCP copmatability. http://www.archvision.com/RPCCompatabilityMatrix.cfm?ProductID=all

Window/door Layer

I wish to have window/door layers or channels. It is useful for remodeling. When you want to put different window/door in the same wall. Controlled through the Layer sets. Now I have to duplicate walls.

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes