Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Graphic Overrides - adding a feature

It would be nice if a graphic override could be specific to the area within a detail bubble so to make that part of the view faded grey or lines dashed or whatever in the view that the detail bubble contains. In this process maybe the override is app...

gdford by Booster
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Detail Markers and Graphic Overrides

Please give us the ability to change the Graphic Override on views from detail markers. We can do this from views from sections and elevations. Half of the work in most projects is detailing and not being able to adjust the graphic override on views ...

gdford by Booster
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Rename Elements in View Map

Hi, please give me the same autotext driven "rename Elements" feature of the Publisher Sets also in the View Map. so it would be possible to clone folders with a preset naming convention

Archicad Key Schedules

HI, sometimes I would kill for a key schedule feature like in Revit. I tried to mimic it with calculated properties,but unfortenately it is not possible

Ability to EDIT elements in 3D DOCUMENT views

Please provide ability to edit elements in 3D document views. Currently 3D elements are 'locked' in 3D documents - therefore we have to move back to other views to make changes, then back to the 3D document to annotate.

Dendarii by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3D Document from DETAIL TOOL & WORKSHEET TOOL

Can we please have an option for each of the DETAIL TOOL & WORKSHEET TOOL to create a 3D document rather than a 2D drawing? I realise this has probably been requested a lot, but it is essential for BIM. This would be so simple to implement, as the ne...

Dendarii by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Line Breaks in Schedules Fields

I would like to have the ability to add/use line breaks in lines in any schedule field. The fields should recognize common line break formatting such as \n, or \r\n or key return. Also, the ability to list the associated labels which are attached any...

Showing shadows differently in 3D Documents

It would be really helpful to be able to show shadows in 3D documents in different colours based on what they are cast by. For example to be able to differentiate the shadows cast by a proposed building vs surrounding buildings.

Yvonne by Booster
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MARK YOUR VIEWS

I'm working on a pretty big project, where we have a ton of views, layouts etc. It is always time consuming to search them through the navigator, and it would be much easier if there would be an option to mark the views which I currently work on (wit...