Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fills in Section

Couldn't find this wish so... I just wish that when sections are created, all fills would have their outline option turned on instead of having lines drawn around them. I really don't understand why things are done this way. If I want a fill to be ou...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ability to Hide Segments of Slabs in Plan and 3D

I think the ability to hide Segments of Slabs in Plan and 3D would be a great addition. The reason I think this is important is simple. When modeling in ArchiCAD you cannot change the color of the vertical faces of a slab individually, so I often hav...

Slab1.jpg
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

PlotMaker-Detectable HOTSPOT2

A flag for HOTSPOT2 that makes a real hotspot rather than a detectable point. It should appear as a hotspot and be detectable in PM. I have several objects I use to help with alignment in PM, and it's an (easily-forgotten) extra step to add the hotsp...

Pen 91 w/ Black Background

I would like to see pen 91(white pen) work properly when using a black background. Currently this does not work. When working in a white background, with a black line to represent a wall edge, I can use pen 91 to whiteout a line(of any color). When v...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

aperture representation in plan

After the big one (stairmaker), a much more modest wish... Didn't you often have some apertures in walls you want to hide because they are "above" your plan "section"? One will argue it is because AC does not generate "real" 3d plan section. I am per...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

different sectional fills for walls

firstly - i'm sure that this has been mentioned somewhere in the forum before, but i couldn't find it. i am raising it again because of its importance to me in producing the kind of production information that i currently have to turn out. so here go...

Dimension "standards" added to display options

It is essential that dimension "standards" be added to display options. ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL. We already have the capability to name different levels of precision, called dimension standards. Why can't they be linked to a display options? I know I'm ...

• 31 replies
  • 0 likes

Better Interactive Schedule Update

I think there needs to be an "Update" button on the Calculate -> Interactive Schedule flyout menu (next to Preview and Settings). I really don't need to Preview my schedule if all the changes are made in plan and, given the scheduler's tendency to cr...

TomWaltz by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Secondary Path for file locations

I am constantly switching between work/home/laptop. Every time I open a drawing last modified on another computer I find myself jumping through hoops like a circus seal. If AC or PM cannot find the Library/PMK/PLN/etc it should check in the parent fo...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Schedules - ease of creation

One thing I did learn from my short experience with revit is that of its scheduling ability. The ease of creating and editing schedules for any element (toilet accessories, doors and windows, parking, drawing lists, finishes, etc.) really saves a lot...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes