Did you mean: 
Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

different sectional fills for walls

firstly - i'm sure that this has been mentioned somewhere in the forum before, but i couldn't find it. i am raising it again because of its importance to me in producing the kind of production information that i currently have to turn out. so here go...

Dimension "standards" added to display options

It is essential that dimension "standards" be added to display options. ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL. We already have the capability to name different levels of precision, called dimension standards. Why can't they be linked to a display options? I know I'm ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes

Better Interactive Schedule Update

I think there needs to be an "Update" button on the Calculate -> Interactive Schedule flyout menu (next to Preview and Settings). I really don't need to Preview my schedule if all the changes are made in plan and, given the scheduler's tendency to cr...

TomWaltz by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Secondary Path for file locations

I am constantly switching between work/home/laptop. Every time I open a drawing last modified on another computer I find myself jumping through hoops like a circus seal. If AC or PM cannot find the Library/PMK/PLN/etc it should check in the parent fo...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Schedules - ease of creation

One thing I did learn from my short experience with revit is that of its scheduling ability. The ease of creating and editing schedules for any element (toilet accessories, doors and windows, parking, drawing lists, finishes, etc.) really saves a lot...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Reflected Ceiling Mode for Plan Window

This would be more than a display option, less than a new window. AC has practically no reflected ceiling plan functionality. This common, critical drawing puts us right back in drafting mode, drawing over what we've modeled. To show beams, we have t...

Section Elevations for interior elevations

I would really like to see a section elevation object which has 4 sections/elevations. Each one could be turned on or off as needed. This way the proper symbol could be displayed on the floor plan and we could also have live model interior elevations...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Section views

Section views: Is it possible to have elements which are obscured by closer objects, show as a dashed line?

KeesW by Advocate
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Drop down list in Interactive Schedule

When defining an IS for zone, the categories are displayed in a drop down list, but library part's specific parameter that are defined as a list of parameters can't be display in a drop down list... one has to retype everything... this allows to use ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes