Did you mean: 
Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

More flexibility with Section Tools

I wish upon my little Graphisoft star that we can split up our limited depth line and our distant area depth line in our section tool, just like we can with the section line itself. This way we could really make our elevations 'punch out' where we ac...

Dream_Section.jpg
Link by Expert
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PM 3.0: master sheet with fields that could be changed

I wish there was a way in PM 3.0 to create a master sheet with fields that could be changed in the individual layouts? I know I could create auto text, but that?s limiting to the information used. For example I would like to have a field for ?area? w...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

detail drawing origin

Id like to see the detail drawing located in the same relative position as that of the model. That way can cut and paste without an offset

Create Sub-Drawings in ArchiCAD without sections/elevations

It would be great if it were an option to add another drawing in the Navigator without creating a section, elevation, or detail marker first. Especially during the design phase where one wants to play around with different options it would help to be...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

More features in IS needed

I think we should have some more features in Interactive Schedule. I am scheduling doors and windows in my current project and if there are some floors and L/R oriented doors - I would like to schedule those variations but in one field with front vie...

How about "Refresh selected schedules"

Refresh selected schedules function is badly needed... I know I know I can go to preview IS but it takes time and when I have some schedules which need to be updated it is a big pain... Best regards, Piotr Dobrowolski

Shaded elevation

I know it's easy to get a shaded elevation by using a 3D axonometric view, but these views can't be annotated and dimensionned in a 2D window. This option could be useful in the section / elevation options

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Easier / Better Schedules

Currently there is a broad chasm between the powerful but hard to manipulate list schemes and the easier but very limited interactive schedule. My point of reference is a Vertical Glazing Area (VGA) schedule required for a building permit under the W...

Multiple Photorenderings in one file

I have a client who would like to take photorenderings directly from ArchiCAD into a 'perspectives' sheet in his layout book, by using the 3D views in his navigator. Thing is, he would like to show rough sketchy renderings in his schematic design dra...

Link by Expert
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Details - 3D view

Having 3D details windows would be great, ability to add dimension lines, text and lines...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes