Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Showing shadows differently in 3D Documents

It would be really helpful to be able to show shadows in 3D documents in different colours based on what they are cast by. For example to be able to differentiate the shadows cast by a proposed building vs surrounding buildings.

Yvonne by Booster
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MARK YOUR VIEWS

I'm working on a pretty big project, where we have a ton of views, layouts etc. It is always time consuming to search them through the navigator, and it would be much easier if there would be an option to mark the views which I currently work on (wit...

Hide values in schedule

In Taiwan, the client will not review the details of the schedule, as long as he knows the total result. Therefore, I hope to add an option to the schedule style panel to be able to hide the value. This is very much needed for Taiwanese users, thanks...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Internal Elevation tool to include plan

When you do internal elevations of a room, you put a plan in the same layout. We would like to cut that plan to the extents of the room to put dimensions and annotations outside the room (as usually there's little space inside, for example in a toile...

Exclude positions while cloning a folder

Clone a folder as the name suggests clones the whole folder from the Project Map (e.g. cloning elevation folder you save a folder with common settings of all the elevations created in the project). Why not giving the user an option to exclude one or ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Improvement to the Archicad 4D BIM

Planning the construction process on schedule is very important for the construction to be carried out satisfactorily, and it would be essential to have a way of doing this in the archicad. We have already seen the Add-On "Construction Simulation" an...

Custom grid - is there a way to make one?

Hi, Is there a way to modify the grid object used by the grid tool? I would like to modify a few things to fit my needs: 1. disable the shape around the grid Name (circle, rectangle, etc.) for visual clarity: I can do this when the paper is clear whi...

furtonb by Advocate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Shutters in SCHEDULE?

So after all these years, I'm wondering if it is possible to SHOW the shutters in a Graphic Window Schedule? Seems to default to NO... but I don't see any switch anywhere that would let me show them... MVO?? If the answer is NO... please consider thi...

Presets 'model display'

Hello, It would be nice to be able to save the 'model display' settings into a preset. Or to be able transfer 'model display' settings from a elevation onto a section or 3d-document

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Grouping layers

Hi everyone! I would really like the possibility of grouping layers in the layer manager. I honestly can't fathom how this is not already a feature in Achicad, so I'm very curious to hear any arguments against such a feature. I can't think of any, bu...