Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Presets 'model display'

Hello, It would be nice to be able to save the 'model display' settings into a preset. Or to be able transfer 'model display' settings from a elevation onto a section or 3d-document

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Grouping layers

Hi everyone! I would really like the possibility of grouping layers in the layer manager. I honestly can't fathom how this is not already a feature in Achicad, so I'm very curious to hear any arguments against such a feature. I can't think of any, bu...

Kvalheim by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Elevation & Section Opening Amount for Doors & Windows

Hi all,Relevant threadAs the title states, it would be nice to have the ability to set a different opening amount for doors and windows depending on the view type, rather than just the floor plan / 3D option we currently have. The view states are alr...

Automatic door numbering

Doors have an ID that defines the door, but as there could be many doors with the same ID we need a unique ID for each door, that is human readable, and structured. We could use the connection to/from zone, but run into problems when there are severa...

Resolved! Add option to 'Merge Uniform Items' to Project Indexes too!

This is a small but continuous annoyance: When you have multipage schedules on layouts, and you add them to Layout Index (Drawing Catalogue), each subpage creates a new row with identical information into the index. To overcome this, we have to do te...

mmlahti by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Criteria Set Save from Schedules

It would be nice to have an option to save the criteria sets from schedules, and then have those criteria sets accesibble from GO also. Thus it would be possible to easily present schedule content on layouts for example a schedule combined with 3D vi...

benedek by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

See top of lower level walls

I've got a garden retaining wall on the storey below and want to see its outline from my current level. Maybe the opaque 'all relevant stories' option could be extended to include this. Or, the option could be included as for floor slabs or roofs whi...

KeesW by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Publisher - Open Published Documents Folder

One small wish for Publisher UI. After the publishing process in the UI Window, which states "Publishing...(X/X done), some additional buttons, or right click context menu options should be added. The purpose of this command should be: 1. Open publis...

Miha_M by Expert
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes