Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Publisher - Open Published Documents Folder

One small wish for Publisher UI. After the publishing process in the UI Window, which states "Publishing...(X/X done), some additional buttons, or right click context menu options should be added. The purpose of this command should be: 1. Open publis...

Miha_M by Expert
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Slab Outline Toggle

Sometimes I wish would have a Slab outline toggle option and the additional option to show/hide a selected outline. I know the basic one is possible with the slab layer on/off, but it's the second toggle option which would give us more control of how...

Miha_M by Expert
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

View scale list

I would like to suggest that the view scale list automatically includes custom scales that have been added to the project. I am currently working on a project requiring numerous 1:25 scale views and every time I add a new view I have to re-enter the ...

Color coding view map and layout book

Hi, i would like to have the ability to color code folders and individual views in the view map and also in the layout book. In this way one can have ther 1:50 plans in one color, 1:100 in other, and so on, same for land work etc. I would find this u...

jl_lt by Expert
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Layout Layer Overrides

Sometimes there is just one layer that needs to be switched off and currently you need to make a new layer combination to do that. Maybe it would be usefull to have some sort of layer override system for special cases for each layout? or for each vie...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Symbolic view for complex profile walls

Complex profile walls can have many fills stacked above one another or even varying thicknesses to the wall at different heights - unlike a standard composite wall. However in plan we don't have a "symbolic" floor plan display option. We have to use ...

Override Rules ~ Color & Pen size can be multiple

Wishlist for future Example: if this kind of selection. i can easy to making rule. // // also, i wish can be improve some example ~ simple "if" script if ...... then ; x.kind=y else x.kind=z else if end if end if. this kind of rules for user make mor...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Point clouds visible in layouts

My wish is for point clouds to be visible in drawing layouts, so that they may be used as base as-built drawings without having to take the effort to approximate what's there by modeling the as-built condition in BIM, painstakingly traced over the po...

• 6 replies
  • 4 likes

Composite Structure Types

I wish we could have finish or other portions between core pieces in a composite. Ex: a brick wall tyipcally wants to see the brick ledge in core only view, but not the sheathing...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes