Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Colour palettes

Possibility of integration for Pantone colour palette. Yes I know that elements are assigned a colour, blah, blah blah bit for architects the necessary step to edit the drawing in other programs to have access to colour palettes which are more free i...

Paopao by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Bring Back the Detailer Objects / USA ArchiCAD 21 Library

In ArchiCAD 21, several long-lived 2D Objects were removed from the ArchiCAD Library, which were very useful for detailing consistently. These include wood trim profiles, break lines, brackets and hold-downs, brick coursing, a column marker, and sect...

Da3dalus by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

common lines of similar cover fills

It would be very useful if Archicad could hide in floor plan view the common line (where the elements touch each other) of two equal cover fills. Example: I have a slab and a mesh, with an edge in common, with the same cover fill. I would like Archic...

alemanda by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Graphic Override Skin & Cut Pens

When I turn off skins with a solid colour fill override I end up with white lines in the published image. If we could assign a different pen colour to the skin lines then if required they can match the solid fill or display with a lighter pen than th...

I wish all Anchor Points Showed up when modeling 2D & 3D

I wish all anchor points for all elements, objects, and especially doors and windows were visible as a node that was a subtly different color than the regular window and door nodes/dots. This stems from the fact that every object has an origin, which...

Gus by Newcomer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Snap feature for marquee

It would be good to have a way to keep walls, slabs, roofs etc, at square angles when using marquee to stretch. If you get the marquee through the wrong spot you may end up having a wall or slab at 163.41 degrees.

Keith Mc by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3D-overlay for 2D-Drawings

I wish, that it would be possible to overlay 2D with 3D- Building materials or surface-settings instead of the hatches. It would it make much easier to create plans for selling purposes..

CMU MSA Block

Simple small wish... I feel it would be helpful to add the mortar joints to the CMU MSA Blocks. Maybe have a Top, Bottom and Both option within the parameters and default it to 3/8"

Red by Booster
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes