Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Improved 2D Drawing Antialiasing

Hi everyone! So, recently I noticed that 2D Drawing Antialiasing does it's job very poorly in ArchiCAD. Instead of making the lines smooth and clear, it makes the whole drawing blurry and painful for eyes. Here's a comparison between AutoCAD and Arch...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

uniform fills

It would be nice to have the possibility to "uniform" a group of selected fills. By "uniform" I mean make the fills the same in patterns, origin, scale. And I'd like to be able to uniform also the cover fills of different selected elements; for examp...

alemanda by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Parking obejct improvement

Hi, I'm not sure I'm posting in the right place. It would be nice if the parking object had the possibility to place the parkings not only in a perpendicular way but also rotated. Hope it is clear what I mean.

alemanda by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Linear fill option

I would like to have an option to draw linear fills of fixed parametric width on the floor plan, centered on a line/ polyline/ spline. I would use this to show ADA path of travel on a floor plan, required exit widths, etc. Also for sidewalks and diag...

R Muller by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Grouping objects

I've just upgraded from 12 to 19 and noticed there are quite a few changes. First: How do you draw in isometric ie plumbing riser diagrams. In 12 I used the 3D view option and set to 'internal engine'. The new 3d view option doesn't have the 'interna...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Beam

please Circular and inclined beam The image and to all

Pet Palette again

My dearest long standing wish is that 'drag' be removed from the pet palette. I've lost count of the number of times that I drag by accident. I'm curious: does anyone ever use the pet palette to drag an element?

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Replicating a Scaled Fill

I would like to be able to replicate scaled fill from one part of a drawing on to another. If I use the dropper, to pick up the attributes, then use the magic wand to fill the boundary, my new fill knows that it's a scaled fill, but it then asks me f...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

wand

I wish improved wand recognition of the Z axis example: a hole in a mesh with multiple different elevation point wand the hole mouth without having mounted the axes Z