Did you mean: 
Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hiding individual sides of a fill outline

I wish we could hide individual or multiple sides of a fill the same way you can when you're editing a complex profile. This would be preferable to drawing a fill with no outline and then using lines or polylines where needed.

Chris H by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 8 likes

GO – make them really useful, useably, practically

Hi there, I don't know – maybe all the things I'll write here are already mentioned in this forum... actually if not, I wonder why...Anyway... I thought I bring this collection of issues about the graphic overwritings... hoping the tool will be rewor...

snow_0-1659718686649.png
snow by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 9 likes

Renovation Filter Priority in Graphic Overrides.

It would be good if the Renovation Filter overrides within the Graphic Overrides Palette could have their priorities changed rather than be seated at the bottom of the list they could be moved to the top so that their settings take priority before th...

Gutter Object

It would be great if it were possible to add multiple outlets to the gutter outlet for larger commercial schemes. We can add multiple objects for the various downspout connection on the same run but it would be better if it were possible to add addit...

Don't show Contours of Openings wher are none

Hello together, With 'doors' it works basically correctly: If the opening sill is placed at the wall base, there appears no contour in the plan.But why doesn't this work with windows also? o.k. it's possible to turn that lines off manually.But if I w...

snow by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ability to select a fill by selecting the text.

It would be great if it were possible to select a fill by simply selecting its associated text (area text). We often use fills to demonstrate areas for leases or occupier information and quite often they overlap. It's time consuming to tab through th...

Add Surface Area Calculation to Zones

Surface area is a useful calculation for Architects and UK Planners as it demonstrates whether a building is compact or not. Compactness is essential in urban areas, but is also highlighted by UK planners in Rural & Settlement Edges to prevent expans...

ferarri by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

More 3D Modelling Areas / different 3D-Areas in the same Space

Hello together, I don't know if this issue was already mentioned somewhere... don't know for which expression else I could search for it here.. I'd like to have in a Archicad file more independent areas, more "ground floor windows" where I can constr...

snow by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes