Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FBX Export Archicad 25

Is there at plan to give us the option to export to FBX in the future?I see that many users talk about it but turn it to that there now is a solution to it by Datasmith to use with Twinmotion. But not all of us work with Twinmotion.I work with 3D Stu...

Coulouri by Participant
  • 9 replies
  • 5 likes

Element Transfer Settings to include attributes

When applying favourites or using the eyedropper to suck up and inject, it would be extremely powerful to be able to limit to only attributes. For example you have a bunch of elements you want to change their appearance only, without changing their s...

Ribbon User Interface

Hi Guy, I see some softwares same as Revit, Tekla, Bentley now change to Ribbon Interface. I hope Archicad will improve UI to Ribbon to ease and moderm to working Thanks

Workflows post category

Hi guys, i would like to suggest to open a new post category in the board index called "workflows" or "best practices" where we can discuss specific ways of doing things in real world situations no matter the size with the tools that we currently hav...

jl_lt by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

file path for "save as"

I request that when I go to "File>Save As" that the default location is NOT the last location a file was saved, but rather the last location that the CURRENT file was saved. We are a small firm with small projects and do not use solo projects, not te...

Archi-Talk forum interface like Stack Overflow

I would like to see more advanced forum engine here. Something like Stack Overflow UI - when person after he receives an answer can rate it. The answer with the highest rate shown as an answer to question. People, who are answering correct and have h...

Resolved! Layer combination, MVO, Overide combination combo

Hello, - Are there ways to combine these setting into one group of setting, as often they go together (other than by creating views). ? - Are there way to create dimension which are view specific? As me understanding goes, dimension and other annotat...

Archicad Development Roadmap

Every major Architecture or Visualization related software has a roadmap these days, and some let people vote on what's most important. Various software use different websites for their needs, main ones being Trello and Productboard. Here are some ex...