Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

PARAM-O specific Wish Section.

PARAM-O is one of the most promising developments ARCHICAD had in the last 30+ years and has potential to increase ARCHICAD market penetration dramatically... and yet there is no specific section of wishes dedicated to PARAM-O features. Please make o...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

True inline attributes

At the moment all attributes you define inline will be added to the project. This is clearly nonsense and just pollutes the attributes list. (Ever downloaded a window from bimobjects just to find you suddenly have 2000 new materials? ) We need the ab...

runxel by Mentor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Top Single Hung Windows

https://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=55659 Wish following the above thread. Maybe just add options like we have for sliding doors? Ling.

Param-O Wish

I think we should have a dedicated folder in the Wish Lists for the Param-O tool.... Just to get started: - I wish param-o had the ability for hotkey definitions - I wish breaking a node connection in param-o involved only one click or two max - lets...

gdford by Booster
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

please open editable hotspots for the railingtool

It is possible to script panels for the railingtool in GDL but when i use editable hotspots for a much better user-experience in the workflow, editable hotspots are not available when used by the railing-tool. Thats very frustrating. my wish: Please ...

Add Search Bars

As projects get bigger and more complex, finding a specific item or properties quickly becomes more urgent and relevent, and for these same reasons, I would like to find a search bar for the following: In Layer windows for Layers and may be for Layer...