Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Request room's coordinates

I want the possibility to get the positions of the corners of the room. We already got ROOM_CORNERS. SYMB_POS_X/Y gives us the position of the room stamp, but not the room itself. I need both.

runxel by Mentor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Different handles on two door sides

I can see an important possible feature of adding different handles on each side of a door. In bigger buildings we need evacuation doors with a panic bar on one side and a standard handle on the other, while Archicad only lets us place panic bar on b...

Mike96 by Participant
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Simplified tools to create Add-Ons (Visual Add-On Builder)

With help of new Python/JavaScript API to create new, Visual Add-On Builder. It can be primitive (with similar interface features as PARAM-O) with possibility to extend Add-On possibility with pure programming, but what is important - make creation o...

Podolsky by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mobile ArchiCAD

I guess this is waiting majority of ArchiCAD community: ArchiCAD version on mobile or tablet. It can be much-much simplified version - something like Sketchup with direct connection to BIMx (or having BIMx as extension). Or even as additional feature...

Free ArchiCAD

I know that piracy for ArchiCAD always was sensitive subject. Early versions of ArchiCAD had very strong protection with hardware key, I also know that in version 7 protection was so strong that been giving possibilities to create really "uncrackable...

Podolsky by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

New GDL command "Host"

Good idea to have new command in GDL that let to host another GDL object in the master object. Works very similar as CALL, except that if used - hosted object can be scheduled or selected separately. Then we can select all object (master object) with...

Podolsky by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMx Share using QR Codes

On the BIMx.graphisoft.com Model Transfer site, each BIMx model has a share link for embed HTML, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. I think it would be useful to also provide a QR code image for the link. Enscape provides this for all of their hosted "p...

Varch by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Grids & Grid System Wishes

Please make Grid Elements scale sensitive. While the Grid System Tool is very powerful, it is essentially a trial-and-error process. Easy enough to repeat until the settings or grid array is right. Could there be a script or something that records or...

Elevators

The Elevator object has definitely improved and that is much appreciated, so I'm asking you to put the boat right out into the lake and offer at least two more options: a) If the elevator hoist way is shown, can you either offer the option to gang mo...

Curved ramp 23 to be more flexible

It would be good if we can adjust where the gradient is measured i.e. the inner curve. It currently only measures it from the centre Also if there were nodes as well in plan to easier adjust dimensions etc

Yvonne by Booster
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes