Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

In place parameter editing

AC8 introduced the "diamond hotspot" allowing us to edit specific geometrical parameter in plan view. When hitting these hotspots, a popup window appears to let us type the value desired. Wouldn't be useful if other parameters such as drop down list ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Hard scripting layers

Hard scripting layers In my opinion I think this would come in handy for BOMs!

Red by Enthusiast
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

*.GSM-> *.GDL and other object woes

how about changing the extension of GDL objects to something other than GSM, such as perhaps GDL? Mac OS X thinks that GSM files are a type of audio file format and tries to give a QuickTime preview of these files when viewed in the Finder, even afte...

Roof Slope angle

Could we have an option of defining angle in Roof Slope angle field in ratio format like 1 in X ? The case is that almost all Australian Standards are using such a definition for ramp and roofs slope angles. It is extremely annoying to recalculate va...

Rob by Graphisoft
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Standardized Library Structure

I would like the libraries to be standardized into folders. This way we would not need to search through the many different library structures that exist. This could be done through libraries being loaded independently as they are now but when viewed...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Door Height Issue

I am not sure why this changed from ArchiCAD 7 to ArchiCAD 8 but shouldn't the threshold of the door remain at the same level when changing a doors height and have the head height vary? For example, when you change a 6'-8" door to a 7'-0" door the th...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

"Auto" numbering on doors and windows

Since doors are not always inserted in the most logical order for numbering, I'm thinking that it would be nice to have an option whereby when you get close to the end of the CD creation process, you could just select the doors (and windows) in a cer...

• 21 replies
  • 0 likes

editable doors and windows

when will we have fully editable doors and window library parts, the option for it to be so is there, but on so many library parts nothing changes. detail shown which is scale sensitive generally only relates to trims and number of door lines, what h...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Door and window cill/head

The option for a p.c. conc. cill, tile cill, brick cill etc. or even a thicker cill for library windows would be appreciated. Also, perhaps the option within the library part for a simple lintel to show in section, be it concrete or pre-fabricated st...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

door & window numbers

Can the door and window library parts have an option for showing door and window number in elevation, and not just floor plan ? and without learning GDL.

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes