Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Objects showing on certain stories

I don?t know if this is possible to do in GDL with story sensitivity or not. But anyway I would like to be able to place an object and then go within the settings and adjust it so it would show on story 1 and story 4 only. I understand that I could r...

Red by Participant
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Editable 'Element Information'

a la Vectorworks, etc... would be nice to be able to edit the information, (length, angle, etc.), in the "Element Information" floating palette and that element change as appropriate. it shouldn't be too hard for a database driven system? (interactiv...

Texture bitmaps that know what they're doing

DNC has found a way to get wood texture bitmaps to always orient themselves correctly on individual components of things like furniture and doors. See http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/sbe/cookbook/CB_4Web/chairsubroutin/Chair_subroutines.html "Orient the ...

Drag and Drop

Drag and Drop from the library window within Archicad.

Red by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

GRASS ACCESORY FOR TERRAIN MESH & AUTOMATIC ROOF DIMEN

GRASS AND BUSHES ACCESORY FOR TERRAIN MESH OR "ROUGH " MESH OPPOSITE TO SMOTH EFFECT IN ARCHICAD RENDERING OPTIONS AND OTHER VERRY ROUGH VISUAL OPTIONS FOR STONE OR WOOD ( AN EXTRA ROUGH AND RANDOM SHAPE IRREGULARITY ALGORITHM ) AUTOMATIC POST TOOL D...

Editable Hotspots in PROFILER

I am making a pitch for creating EDITABLE hotspots along a PROFILERS path. This would allow us to not only change a path after the profile has been made, but also to ADD Z values to the nodes of the path. I am thinking of gable end rake cornice. I ha...

Mesh shapes

I think it would be a great "modelling tool" if the mesh tool would allow elevated gridpoints to be placed outside the groundshape of the mesh. In other words, if my groundshape is 10x10 mtr I can't drag (elevated) grid hotspots outside these 10 mete...

Laurens by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Improve ArchiGlazing

IMHO ArchiGlazing is far from finished. It would be great it would be made possible to draft a windowshape in 2D on the floorplan using different pennumbers or linetypes like in Trussmaker. If a multipanel shaped window is drafted, one should be able...

Laurens by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes