Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Door Leaf Material Passing

I'd like to be able to pass the DOOR LEAF MATERIALS to a CUSTOM DOOR PANEL I create... Even if I revise the script and parameters of the leaf to gs_leaf_mat, it does not get passed from the host door... In addition, if I choose CUSTOM PANEL, the leaf...

Central storage and management of GDL value lists

Here is a wish which I think would be really great if implemented. Many GDL objects have value lists. This topic is about how to extend the default value list of Flooring Types available in Zone Stamps: https://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic....

Request if Object/Macro exists

We can already do "APPLICATION_QUERY"s, but for images only. I think we need also a way to check if an object exists. If it's not there, scripters could do a sensible replacement and prevent the whole object from failing.

runxel by Mentor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Classification Parent Child Relationships

It would be huge if in property expressions when working with classifications, we could drill down to the classification parent relationships... We have the ability to NEST Classifications. It would be nice to get our hands on the parent data for a c...

gdford by Booster
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Property Dialog Box

This really belongs in a DATA category ..... When using the Info Box and you click on Element ID and Properties, the Property Dilog box really needs to word-wrap the property data. BIM is all about "data". Let's make it easier to work the data.

gdford by Booster
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New version of PROJECT2

There is a definite gap in the Project2 toolset to enable objects using multiple Building Materials to display correctly on plan. In Section Views objects are readily displayed using the Building Material section data but on plan we appear tied to a ...

Param-O Object Tool and Editor

After spending all day messing with the new ParamO object tool I have a few wishes.... I know this tool is under development..... I am not complaining. I see major value for this tool... hopefully building tables and chairs with the ParamO object too...

gdford by Booster
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

WISH: GDL - DRAWINDEX Reset

Hi everyone, From time to time we need to set the order of the scripted elements in GDL using DRAWINDEX function. But a small issue arises, which is whenever you have used it in your script, you can't reset it back to the original order, which was co...