Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

PARAM-O specific Wish Section.

PARAM-O is one of the most promising developments ARCHICAD had in the last 30+ years and has potential to increase ARCHICAD market penetration dramatically... and yet there is no specific section of wishes dedicated to PARAM-O features. Please make o...

True inline attributes

At the moment all attributes you define inline will be added to the project. This is clearly nonsense and just pollutes the attributes list. (Ever downloaded a window from bimobjects just to find you suddenly have 2000 new materials? ) We need the ab...

runxel by Mentor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Top Single Hung Windows

https://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=55659 Wish following the above thread. Maybe just add options like we have for sliding doors? Ling.

Param-O Wish

I think we should have a dedicated folder in the Wish Lists for the Param-O tool.... Just to get started: - I wish param-o had the ability for hotkey definitions - I wish breaking a node connection in param-o involved only one click or two max - lets...

gdford by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

please open editable hotspots for the railingtool

It is possible to script panels for the railingtool in GDL but when i use editable hotspots for a much better user-experience in the workflow, editable hotspots are not available when used by the railing-tool. Thats very frustrating. my wish: Please ...

Add Search Bars

As projects get bigger and more complex, finding a specific item or properties quickly becomes more urgent and relevent, and for these same reasons, I would like to find a search bar for the following: In Layer windows for Layers and may be for Layer...